A. KEY DETAILS
New customers: customers who have not previously had, and do not currently have, a paid MYOB subscription.
Previous MYOB customers: customers who previously trialed or paid for an MYOB subscription but have not been a customer in the 30 days prior to accepting this Offer.
For Eligible Customers in Australia:
AUD5 (inclusive of GST) per month per MYOB Business Lite base subscription (total AUD30 inc GST for the 6-month Discount Period)
AUD8 (inclusive of GST) per month per MYOB Business Pro base subscription (total AUD48 inc GST for the 6-month Discount Period)
For Eligible Customers in New Zealand:
NZD5 (exclusive of GST) per month per MYOB Business Lite base subscription (total NZD30 plus GST for the 6-month Discount Period)
NZD8 (exclusive of GST) per month per MYOB Business Pro base subscription (total NZD48 plus GST for the 6-month Discount Period)
Discount Period: 6-months from the purchase date for each Eligible Product subscription
Offer Period: from 14 September 2023 until 5pm AEDST on 30 November 2023
B. OFFER CONDITIONS
1. Who is eligible for the Offer? The Offer is strictly limited to Eligible Customers.
2. When is the Offer available? The Offer is available during the Offer Period, unless otherwise varied by us.
3. How do you accept the Terms and redeem the Offer? To redeem the Offer, purchase an Eligible Product subscription during the Offer Period:
through the online shopping cart; or
by speaking with an MYOB sales agent and referencing the Offer (and if requested to do so, provide the sales agent with relevant information, such as customer entity name, ABN to set up the company data file).
4. What’s included in the Offer? If you accept the Offer, you will receive the Discount Price for Eligible Product subscriptions for the Discount Period.
If you’ve previously created an MYOB company file in a previous MYOB trial or subscription, you will need to create a new company file to accept this Offer. Your previous company file cannot be transferred to this file. If you extracted your data at the end of your previous subscription, you can follow these steps to import that data into the new company file that you purchase under this Offer.
5. What happens at the end of the Discount Period? At the end of the Discount Period, the cost of your Eligible Product subscription will automatically revert to our standard full price. Our standard pricing is available online (Australia and New Zealand). You can also view your MYOB subscription and pricing in MyAccount. By providing us your credit or debit card details and agreeing to our Direct Debit Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge that the subscription automatically renews on a monthly basis and you authorise us to debit your credit or debit card the then-standard full price (Australia and New Zealand).
6. What’s not included in the Offer? This Offer only applies to a base subscription for the Eligible Product. This Offer does not apply to MYOB Business Payroll Only, MYOB Business AccountRight Plus, MYOB AccountRight Premier nor to Premium Features. Use of Premium Features may attract additional fees or charges which will not be subject to the Discount Price in this Offer, such as transaction fees and charges for online invoice payments. Additional terms and conditions are applicable to some Premium Features, including online invoice payments.
7. What other conditions apply to the Offer?
a) This Offer can be applied to multiple Eligible Product subscriptions purchased in multiple transactions.
b) The Offer cannot be applied retroactively for prior purchases.
c) The Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer and is not transferable.
d) You can use the best offer available to you at a single point in time, but not a combination of offers at any point in time.
f) You cannot claim this Offer in addition to the ‘Try for Free’ 30-day trial offer. There is no free trial for Eligible Product subscriptions purchased under this Offer.
g) If you accepted this Offer on an unsolicited sales call, this Offer is subject to a 10-day cooling-off period. Contact us within the 10-day cooling off period to cancel your Offer purchases and obtain a full refund.
C. GENERAL CONDITIONS
b) in our opinion you are trying to obtain benefits from the Offer that you are not reasonably entitled to.
2. Your Rights. The Offer does not replace or limit your statutory rights, including your rights under applicable consumer laws.
4. Changes. We may withdraw or change the Offer at any time. We will honour the Offer if you have accepted the Offer prior to its withdrawal or variation.
5. Governing Law. These Terms are governed and construed in accordance with the laws in force in the State of Victoria, Australia.
6. Definitions. Unless the context otherwise requires, in these Terms:
a) Discount Price, Discount Period, Eligible Customer, Eligible Product and Offer Period each have the meaning given to them in the key details section.
b) MYOB, we, us, our means MYOB Australia Pty Ltd ACN 086 760 198 (if you accept these Terms in Australia) and MYOB NZ Limited, Company Number 902338 (if you accept these Terms in New Zealand).
c) Offer means this exclusive offer, which is offered to you by us under the Terms.
d) Terms means these terms and conditions.
e) You and your refers to the customer that is accepting this Offer under section 3.
Last updated September 2023