1. Who is eligible for the Offer?
This Offer is available to New and Returning MYOB Customers in New Zealand who purchase and pay for a subscription for an Eligible MYOB Product during the Offer Period (Eligible Customers).
2. When is the Offer available?
The Offer is available from 12:00am A.E.S.T. on Monday, 1 January 2024 until 11:59pm A.E.S.T. on Tuesday, 31 December 2024 (the Offer Period).
3. What’s included in the Offer?
Eligible Customers who comply with section 5 will be entitled to pay a discounted price for a base subscription of an Eligible MYOB Product equal to 50% of the standard full price advertised on MYOB’s website (excluding GST), for a period of 3 months (the Discount Period).
The Discount Period starts on the date the relevant subscription is purchased, after the end of any applicable trial period, such as a ’30 day free’ period.
4. How to accept the Offer:
An Eligible Customer can accept the Offer during the Offer Period by following the instructions on the Offer landing page.
5. Conditions and Limitations on the Offer
(a) This Offer only applies to base subscriptions of Eligible MYOB Products. Use of Premium Features (like Payroll, Premium Inventory or Online Invoice Payments) may attract additional fees or charges, and be subject to additional terms and conditions. For example, these additional fees and charges and terms and conditions apply to the use of Online Invoice Payments.
(b) This Offer is not transferable. While it can be used in conjunction with a ’30 day free’ period, it is not available in conjunction with any other offer. For example, it is not available in conjunction with an MYOB Partner Program loyalty discount.
(c) The Offer cannot be redeemed retroactively for prior purchases.
(e) If an Eligible Customer makes an approved change to their subscription before the end of the Discount Period (for example, if they switch from an MYOB Business Lite subscription to an MYOB Business Pro subscription or vice versa, or if they change from an MYOB Business AccountRight Plus subscription to an MYOB Business AccountRight Premier subscription or vice versa), the Offer will only apply for the remainder of the Discount Period.
6. What happens at the end of the Discount Period?
At the end of the Discount Period, the cost of the base subscription for an Eligible MYOB Product will automatically revert to the then-current standard full price advertised on our website, unless otherwise agreed with MYOB.
7. We may vary or discontinue the Offer at any time. We will still honour the Offer if it has been accepted by an Eligible Customer prior to the Offer being discontinued or varied.
8. The Offer does not replace or limit the statutory rights an Eligible Customer has, including any rights they have under applicable consumer laws.
9. If an Eligible Customer accepts this Offer on an unsolicited sales call, the Offer is subject to a 10-calendar day cooling-off period. If an Eligible Customer cancels their subscription during the cooling-off period, they will not incur any penalties and any money they paid to us for the subscription as a result of accepting the Offer will be refunded.
11. The terms and conditions of this Offer shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws in force in New Zealand.
Eligible MYOB Product means:
MYOB Business Lite;
MYOB Business Pro;
MYOB Business AccountRight Plus; and/or
MYOB Business AccountRight Premier.
Offer means this offer, which is subject to these terms and conditions.
We, us, our or MYOB means MYOB NZ Limited (Company number 902338) of Level 5, Eden 5, 12 Normanby Road, Mount Eden, Auckland, 1024, New Zealand.
Last updated January 2024.